New Delhi: The central government has released the 10th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana. Millions of Indian farmers benefit from this government program. The government also provides loans at a lower rate to farmers under this program. In fact, under the Atma Nirbhar Bharat system, the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana and the Kisan credit card system are linked. On the same Kisan credit card system, the government provides loans to farmers at a cheaper rate.
Farmers obtain loans from banks to sow crops at a very low interest rate. This loan is granted only by Kisan credit card. In this scheme, loans of up to Rs 3 lakh are given to farmers without any collateral. A short term loan of Rs 5-3 lakh is granted at an interest rate of only 4%. The government grants a 2% subsidy on this loan. A discount of 3% is granted on the repayment of the loan on time. So, this loan is received at only 4% but if there is a delay in repayment of the loan, then the interest rate of this loan is 7%.
How to get a Kisan credit card?
1. To have a Kisan credit card made, first go to the tehsil and meet the lekhpal.
2. Take the khasra-khatauni of your country away from them now.
3. After that, go to any bank, meet the manager and apply for a Kisan credit card.
4. Keep in mind here that if the Kisan credit card is issued by a Grameen bank, the government, etc., gives incentives to it, which benefits the farmers.
5 After that, the bank manager will send you to the lawyer and take the necessary information.
6. After that, you need to go to the bank and fill out a form.
7. There will be paperwork with it. After which your Kisan credit card will be created.
8. The amount of the loan facility that will be used depends on the size of your land.
‘PMO to respond to Pegasus..’, Congress attacks center over NYT report
The barren land will grow gold! The farmers will be rich, the know-how
India’s foreign exchange reserves fell from $678 million to $634.28 billion